Vistas de página en total

jueves, 18 de octubre de 2012

MINDGAMES

Althought this night i was worken y was lose my Standart Grade, perhaps in a plane, but in the orderline othertime...the ridiculus thing its that for my own, i´m guilt...Noone places remarkedme, in the secondnamebirthdate... Mindgames, all its mindgames...What do you want? Wat do you feel? All are a mindgames but you never borried, never borried. MINDGAME ITS GRAEAT, I NAMED THIS THING WHEN YOU ARE OK: MINDGAMEGREAT YOU EVER PROCRATED STAID IN A MINDGAMEGREAT, YOU MUST OVER FEELGREAT I wotte in the new codeegglish, i wotte in the newcodeenglish, no slang... Iím the creator of the new code, its a newcodeenglish...it´s the lenguage future, the new knowledge... Its easier to understund, you ever wotte when you think you speaks your english, and me uderstund no problem and me wotte when i think its the english lenguage cause my english lenguage its english lenguage too and i speak ienglisih, my english, and you espeak english your english...and all undertund... Simpleclever its a meindmindgame...it´s like a play enjoi

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario